Latest Art Work

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New 2010

***** Butterflygal's Trip Update *****

The new year has arrived... but what was my thoughts in this day then... while I was in Greenwich, London??

I was thinking if I had ill-treated my travelling companion because she does seems hungry especially in Brussels...


I was thinking that I finally know that bratwurst and hotdog really taste worlds apart...

And that croissants became part of our breakfast staple in Europe because it really was so much cheaper.. and while I like to try variety, but I still prefer the plain old croissants..

Oh ya and these food photos did prove that I fed my companion... shabbily no doubt haha. Sorry but as planner, meals are something I never give it much of a consideration.. so... 辛苦你了!

0 comments: