Latest Art Work

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Konami Code

Source: Wiki

Konami Code reminds me of something like easter egg that I used to "play" with M$ applications. It is known in Japan as the Konami Command (コナミコマンド) and is a cheat code that appears in many Konami video games. Hmm no wonder they used the alphabet A & B.

It is making a comeback with websites putting it in to give it a special effect, e.g. Facebook. Other sites with Konami code includes this: http://konamicodesites.com/ which will give you a list of sites that is powered by Konami Code too.


I like the glare effect. It is like how I used to visit Google to see the theme page or Neopets too. I like seeing effects, makes life interesting haha.

So what is the Konami code?
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Enter

Have fun!

0 comments: