Latest Art Work

Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Joy Movie

Found some beautiful background music in this url.
Found some inspirational quotes too..

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
>> Hmm is that why I am unable to fall for anyone.. I still can't believe what my overdrove mind thought of last week...

Burn brightly without burning out.
>> I don't wanna burn out either!!

Nothing happens... but first a dream.
- Carl Sandburg
>> Sleep.. sleep.. sleep.. Dream.. dream.. dream..

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
>> How true...

Courage does not always roar.
Sometimes it is quiet voice at the end of the day, saying... "I will try again tomorrow."
- Mary Anne Radmacher
>> Yeah try again!!

The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it, and the faith to believe it's possible.
- Rich Devos
>> Searching for my Will and Faith..

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
- Robert Brault
>> Oh the simple pleasures of life haha.. the little child that has been entertaining me today reminded me that it was good to do duty today even though I am stressed. And sometimes kids just love to talk.. (Note to oneself, I must stay focus though.. I realise I have a tendency to get distracted)

It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny.
- Jean Nidetch
>> My choice is to leave it to chance? haha

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- David Viscott
>> You know I loved to sit at this so-called window seat in office. And my colleagues could never understand why because towards the noon, one side of the face will actually feel hot. So the question is, if it is only one side of my face that felt the sun, am I loved or be loved?

Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows.
- Helen Keller
>> Or maybe I was just ensuring that I do not see the shadows??

Kinds words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- Mother Teresa
>> One of my favourite great person

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
- Will Rogers
>> Hmm..

And while random surfing, I found this
I think we all have a little voice inside us that will guide us. It may be God, I don't know. But I think that if we shut out all the noise and clutter from our lives and listen to that voice, it will tell us the right thing to do.
- Christopher Reeve
>> Nice. Protection. That's the message the Oracle has for me.

Saying thanks to my friend... I guess I needed some inspiration

Oh and to share something.. on Saturday, when I ran that same old route, I suddenly felt so de-motivated that the route is always the same... when suddenly a couple caught my attention. Apparently they (and I) saw 2 hens and 3 chicks... I know there is a roster in that area.. but hens.. and chicks.. that was my first time catching sight of them. Seeing the little chicks reminded me of lots of things.. including how much GA loves me.. for giving me a little surprise in the otherwise boring route... Thank you!



p/s: I realised I made a mistake in crediting the quotes.. blur me..

2 comments:

Robert Brault said...

Just to point out that you attributed my quote "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things" to RICH DEVOS. I'd appreciate your correcting that. Thanks.

RB

Butterflygalz said...

Noted, amended and thanks for correcting.