Latest Art Work

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Quiz where the title is forced to be "Still Believe In Love / Jenny Hyun"

I just had to do this ... because it gave me so much laughter when I saw my friend's version... and I got curious what itunes will give me. Plus it is definitely easier than doing the 25 items which I gave up in the end because ... who wants to know 25 things about me when there are other nicer reads haha. I loaded all my limited mp3s in my lappie to give itunes a variety.. but I have to admit it is a pity I could not include DaVichi's My Man & Crazy Woman (esp the latter... I would have like that to be the title of this post haha)

Instructions:
1. Put your iTunes on "shuffle".
2. For each question, skip to the next song to get your answer. You must use the title of that song as your answer, no matter how silly it may sound.

1. What would you say if someone were to say, "Is this o.k.?"
My Heart Will Go On / Various (Guess it is ok)

2. What do you like in a guy / girl?
Close to you (movie capture) / Corrinne May

3. How do you feel today?
Miss You / Yuna Ito

4. What is your life's purpose?
Dangerous / Roxette (Yeah Court Death!)

5. What is your motto?
All That She Wants / Various (What do I want, that is the question haha)

6. What do your friends think of you?
I Will Always Love You / Various (Aww that is so sweet.. now to define who are my friends hahaha)

7. What do you think of your parents?
Can't Help Falling In Love With You / UB40 (Hmm seriously, I did not play cheat... it is the truth!)

8. What do you often think about?
The Lover After Me / Savage Garden (Haha did my itunes read my mind well?)

9. What is 2 + 2?
Stand by Me / Various (Hmm... I thought that is 1+1 haha)

10. What do you think of your best friend?
Only Love / Trademark (Hmm it would have suit the question below... were itunes a teeny bit too fast?)

11. What do you think of the person you like?
愛情之所以為愛情 / 梁靜茹 (Hmm.. 我沉迷的感动与你不同.. 我的了解让我自由.. alright maybe itunes did know what it is churning out)

12. What is your life story?
Please Forgive Me / Various (Can't believe it... am I really going to apologize for the rest of my life??)

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Listen to Your Heart / Roxette (Exactly!)

14. What comes to mind when you see the person you like?
Two Can Play That Game / Bobby Brown (Eh this song is CL's song... hmmm.. maybe it was a mistake to load all the mp3s in my lappie into itunes... maybe I should use my PC.. the answers might be more accurate.. maybe...)

15. What do your parents think of you?
비밀 / Lena Park (Hmm 비밀 means secret which I guess is indeed a SECRET! And the album is called "10 Ways To Say I Love You"... And the chorus is "You are so beautiful girl.. You are so wonderful girl.." Once again, I really did not play cheat!)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
传说 / 林宥嘉 & 刘力扬 (A duet.. nice!)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Careless Whisper / Various (Best liao... Oh and btw, Various because these are all instrumentals... which means maybe I should not have included them.. or maybe the lyrics don't matter when they appear haha)

18. What is your hobby / interest?
残废 / 吴克群 (No I don't play cripple... I am dumb though!)

19. What do you think of your friends?
Save The Best For Last / Various (Perfect answer!)

20. What is the worst that could happen?
사랑이 우습니 / DaVichi (Translated as "Is Love Ridiculous". Hmm itunes, u really are amazing!)

21. How will you die?
Tell Me Why / Taylor Swift (Haha I interpret as I will die while asking too much "Why" questions haha)

22. What is the one thing you regret most?
触电 / S.H.E (Of course.. it will get me killed!)

23. What makes you laugh?
Sacrifice / Various (No no.. I'm not sadistic!)

24. What makes you cry?
Invisible / Taylor Swift (Hmm the lyrics say "We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable .. Instead of just Invisible".. Probably that will make me cry... in the past)

25. Will you ever get married?
Take My Breath Away / Various (Eh do I interpret that should my breath ever be taken away, I will die.. so...)

26. What scares you the most?
Dream / Gabrielle (Nightmare might scare me.. dream.. NEVER! Oh wait.. unfinished dream.. probably)

27. Does anyone like you?
Un-Break My Heart / Various (答非所问. Nice!)

28. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Lucky / Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat (I'm saying I feel blessed enough and would like to change nothing ;-D)

29. What hurts right now?
Crazy For You / Let Loose (I am speechless!)

30. What will you post this as?
Still Believe In Love / Jenny Hyun (Eh... a hopeless romantic.. itunes.. you be a death of me)

p/s: Oh ya I was thinking of posting something NOW... something that is mindless.. but my emails had nothing interesting... and I was feeling ... I wouldn't say bored... just restless because I kind of gathered when GA said certain things are not meant, they are just not meant. Just as I know GA wants me to come terms that certain things in life, I should not be hankering. It is tough... I don't know.. I wish I can know 10 steps ahead, what is the scene.. Because sometimes it is hard to keep trying to be positive... Hmm...

0 comments: