Latest Art Work

Monday, March 09, 2009

Moi Mar Newsweek

Jim Rogers Doesn't Mince Words About the Crisis
By Maria Bartiromo

Source: Businessweek

Jim Rogers is a global investor who hooked up with George Soros to start the legendary Quantum Fund.
A few interesting points he made that got me thinking:
1) These are people who think the only solution is to save their friends on Wall Street rather than to save 300 million Americans.
2) It's going to be the 29-year-old farmers who have the Lamborghinis. So you should find yourself a nice farmer and hook up with him or her, because that's where the money's going to be in the next couple of decades.

True? I'm not sure.. But let me compare such economist article with this environmentalist youtube clip


Refreshing video because once again I realised I lost my focus. I had to keep reading "Do It Anyway" by Mother Teresa. I had to keep hearing this clip. To remember that at the end of the day, it was only between God and me. It was only between Earth and me. True I am aware of my discontent because once again, my capabilities were struck off as zilch. I have no proven record to show them, I have no accomplishments to dazzle them. But it was never between them and me. Why do I even thought of trying hard to prove them my ability? No.

Never conform. Even if I ended up like Rorschach in Watchman. I decided to continue to be stubborn even if that will make my life harder than it already is. Because I hate the world that Severn Suzuki described. The "buy and throw away" mentality instead of sharing. The big hoo-hah over who is going to lose the election. The cold and callous corporate world.

Yes I wished what George Soros say will come true, to let those should bankrupt, bankrupt. The world's focus is totally lost. I don't wish to lose my focus either.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't see your previous article on Mother Teresa. I'm pretty touched by that verse. Btw, I think the original verse is by Dr Kent Keith.

Do it anyway :) I like this guiding principle