Latest Art Work

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Saying thanks in Nov 2008

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away. Sometimes we are so caught up in who's right and who's wrong that we forget what's right and wrong. Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means until it is too late.

Got this paragraph from an email... and was remembering that I haven't say my thanks for sometime so here it is

1. Thanks to my (ex-)colleagues for those times, the guidance, the care given and during the recent Japan trip. I appreciate the times spent which made me who I am today.

2. Thanks to my parents. It had been a difficult decision to move especially when you had also befriended some of my colleagues. And while you still do not understand why my insistence to move, thanks for not probing (forced to also).

3. Thanks to a few friends during this period too. Esp CL haha.. something I probably will not say face to face with u because when we talk, I get distracted for me to remember start this topic hahaha... But I never would dream of hitting well with you esp if I knew you were from RGS. Not because you have more brains or I have less... but I might have stereotype and conclude we were different league haha. Oh and your latest revelation might be my 2nd backup plan if things really don't work out for me.

Of course other friends for showing the concern, sharing the comments and just by reading either my blog, FB status etc. I do worry I lose some of you guys though coz I feel the gap... but gap or gapless, I just want you guys happy too kk.

4. Lastly, thanks to GA. I know I have been difficult lately, especially today. Although I told myself to trust you have everything in place, I still ended up impatient. Whether the tarot reading is true or not, it is evident I am restless. But I had wanted to stay in SG till 3rd Jan... so... time to train my patience.

0 comments: