Latest Art Work

Friday, November 07, 2008

Goodbye...

Don't be dismayed at good-byes.
A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes,
is certain for those who are friends.
~ Richard Bach

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?
I guess that wouldn't work.
Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say good-bye.
I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
~ Charles M. Schulz, creator of 'Peanuts'


A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.
~ Helen Rowland

“Where's the good in goodbye?”

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
~ Dale Evans "Happy Trails"

Let us not unman each other; part at once; all farewells should be sudden, when forever
~ Lord Byron

Bflygal's comments:
Drafting my goodbye email and decided to find some quote since I'm a quote person.  End up I chose the first two.  But I did ponder.. whats the good in goodbye?  And why do people deviate from 2 extremes when saying goodbye.  And is it really woman that never knows when to say goodbye.. or is it just me? 

Reviewing back after a week has passed... I am still uncomfortable with certain things I guessed...

0 comments: