Latest Art Work

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quote/Joke of the day

Don't live your life afraid of Miss Fortune
It's Mr. Fortune you got to look out for...


Bflygal's comments: Heard it this morning from Class 95 DJ. I think it was FD who said the first line "Don't live your life afraid of misfortune"... then Glenn added the next line “it is Mr. Fortune you got to look out for” which make the quote turned joke and brought a smile in my otherwise stoned/gloomy/worried face…

And in case you are wondering, I’m not a Chelsea fan haha. My boss had told me on Tuesday about the much anticipated match this morning and that a lot of people will be taking leave today.. hmm… but it does not apply to our department though haha. Besides I only caught the crucial moment where Man U scored and Chelsea missed. It was quite comical to see my brother worried when it was Man U’s turn for penalty, and even more hilarious when he was wishing Chelsea would miss which the guy eventually did. Hmm I was just wondering how many others had their wishes came true at that moment haha. Even the DJs were a teeny bit crazy this morning as I awoke to their Man U cheer just as my first bus was about to reach my alighting stop (timely!). And when I saw how empty my second bus was, I really wondered if so many people had taken leave as what my boss had expected?

Anyway GA, for the past 3 mornings, you had given me a pretty orange sky such that I really could die with no regrets now… Merci. I only wish this orange sky could bring a smile to those I hold dear to my heart.

0 comments: