Latest Art Work

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Chocolic musing

On the way home, I thought of blogging this post. But when I reach home, I thought of gaming to forget blogging. Except I got bored of the game within a few minutes plus the fact that a friend accidentally poke some nerves of mine and made me want to grouse. And to grouse here because I no longer feel there is any point trying to make any human understand me.

Nah its just the mood. The last day of March. The day my friend had been anticipating. And as usual I don’t really look forward to days that she looks forward haha. 18 days from now, I will lose my lunch buddy. Yeah its kinda depressing considering we are the only two who will order takeaway (often) and she usually buys “lunch” in for us. Oh but that is not really the reason why I don’t look forward to today. Besides, I feel she should move on. As for me, just find another lunch buddy or skip lunch more frequently which is not really a problem considering I wish to change my constitution to eat just twice a day. So to reply my friend if I skip lunch, ya I guess so but I have been doing it on and off since secondary 2 so err… I don’t think you should worry too much. Concentrate on your surrounding bah.

So why do I dread today? Because I am in charge of today’s training. Because I had a presentation to make tonight. Because I had spent 2 sleepless nights on it. And because at the end, I still did it wrong. Someone once told me that his friend could not graduate because she did not do well for her last semester. I think I might be able to understand her sentiments then. I keep making mistakes for both modules that I don’t know if I really could graduate successfully. And the last module is a group work where I rarely contribute already.

Anyway I have downed half a tube of dark chocolate to cheer myself up. Suddenly had a strong craving for dark chocolates.. I have more to say but I rather sleep now.. and see if I can wake up later…

I do have a question though. How many dreams can one made in a span of one hour of sleep? While trying to sleep for an hour yesterday, I vaguely remembered I had more than 10 dreams maybe?

And thanks to my classmates for their advices and suggestion for case study.. sighz…

0 comments: