Latest Art Work

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tired Musing

Tired... very tired.. thus my body broke down today. Sighz everytime I sore throat, by the end of the day, I will definitely end up cold and feverish.. and yet I'm never sick enough to take MC. Because I will try to curb the bug by drinking lots of water but was never in time to stop developing the symptoms full blown... Sighz thankfully yesterday I had a lift .. thus I managed to sleep early. But today is the tiring part because not only lessons end late, they usually drag.. and today I really feel listless.

Should I give up the 29.5 marks of lab.. I took 4 days just to code and score 10.5 marks. How much effort do I need to secure that 29.5 marks? I feel like giving up because it is really an uphill task. Tired..

Anyway lately a lot of things are in my mind... Maybe I'm shivering inside but I am suddenly so disheartened by the world. I don't get it why Gillian attempts to get back her life has to be thwarted by the critics. The reason I don’t get it is because this happens 6 years ago. 6 years is a very long time… Do we not make mistakes 6 years ago? Do we need to be punished after 6 years? I can’t bear the thought if my mistake came back to me now, to haunt me. Because I once was as naïve to this world as she is. Anyway is also not don’t really understand, just sad that when these people criticise her, do they ever thought back 6 years, 12 years, 18 years ago, did they make some mistakes which might scar them forever?

Just as I don’t get it why a 21 year old relief teacher could blog on such stuff. Blogging is not private. Have we gotten to a stage we forgot that what we typed in the cyberspace can be seen by others too? Do we not be responsible for what we blog? They are just primary school kids for goodness gracious. I might have written worst compositions than them even. Just ask my Chinese teacher haha, I think he is quite exasperated with my Chinese.

Maybe I really don’t understand the teenagers of today. Just as I don’t understand the chopper-wielding gang… it shudders me that I’m walking home late tonight.. hmm.. but I should be fine because I always look on the floor one bah.

Weird though, it’s such a cold world out there.. my lab is so demoralising.. and yet all I can think about is how fragile life is? When Lydia Sum’s death was announced, I told my colleague about it. And she told me about her daughter’s senior who just departed last Sunday. Hearing the struggle, the filial actions she did, how she put off the life support and tried to give herself one more chance to live… I suddenly remembered my JC mate. Life is fragile… so fragile... I told my colleague to treasure the present. She end up telling me after my masters, please go and do what I want to do. Haha.. I wish to do that too.. just that this semester has been sorely unbearable. Even my classmate agreed with me too, and he is quite bo-chap with studies one. Or rather his priority is also work.. actually most people I know, places more emphasis on work. Thus it gets demoralising when your work performance gets affected because of the studies. He’s happy though that lately he has manage to clear his debts.. but I don’t feel happy yet leh haha. I’m very worried come next month, of what is expected of me. And I do wonder how much more can I withstand. But when I think about how fragile life is, I guess my worries is nothing compared to them bah.. Hmm yah, I really should think more positively.

Hmm anyway there is another news that perks my interest – Singapore Airshow 2008. Sighz 2 years ago, I went to the Asian Aerospace because it was their last time being held in Singapore. 2 years later, the event has been replaced with Singapore own’s airshow. I had thought of going but the transport puts me off. 5 dollars for a single trip to the place. Gosh. It used to be free… Guess they need to cover back their costs. Even the taxi has surcharge. Transportation is never cheap for major events *shakes head*. I saw some videos from a friend… I still remember that time I went with Pte, my camera wasn’t that fantastic. I remember how awed I was about A380 then. 2 years later, it really landed in Singapore already.. and yet I still did not have a chance to take a pic of it. Sighz.. I still have not make up my mind if I want to go… but I guess after checking the website, I’m more interested to watch the Death Note movie now.. it’s cheaper haha.

<-- Sighz life is unfair, people gets to see the real thing while I only get to see the model 2 years ago… haha.. joking!

0 comments: