Latest Art Work

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Quotes of the Day

It does not make you a bad person to desire someone else's love, even if they do not love you. However, to truly love someone, you must let them be free. It is selfish to blame them for your feelings.

- Wikihow
>> It took DK 2 days of mindless wanderings to figure out that maybe he should care for himself more to better understand his situation.. hmm... "You must love yourself before you can love another.".. it should be that theory bah...

It is hard for you to realize that your low are most other people's highs and that the best remedy for feelings of failure is to count your blessings.

- Numerology

Kid, you will never give up. Find a way. Because that is what winner do

- Surf's Up
>> watched this today. I always treasure my days when I can reach home early. And days like that, I will tend to slack.. haha.. Don't know why I chose this movie either. Because weirdly, yesterday I had been pondering if I should give up. Then I met the TA yesterday. I can only hope this Saturday I will figure something out again...

0 comments: