Latest Art Work

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Note



Yeah I finally found my Rubik's cube keychain. I went Comics Connection last Friday but had only found the big Rubik's cube. Today, to make myself happy, I decided to go Toys"R"Us and find the keychain version. Walked a big round before realising it is actually near the cashier counter. Hmm Toys"R"Us seems such a happening place that I couldn't help smiling.

Actually my area was bustling with activity this Sunday too as there was a Total Defense exhibition. And the kids were happily claiming their stamps for redemption. I overheard a mother commenting that this year games seem so much more fun. That's good news for the organisers. Unfortunately I did not have a camera and the phone was down so no photo-taking hmm...

Oh ya, I headed to the library after that to find materials for my case study. But no matter how many times I scanned through the shelf, I couldn't find the book. I decided to borrow other books in the end. But I couldn't accept that I cannot find that book that I ended up asking the librarian about it. And I realised the book is in the Singapore collection. Hmm.. the title was "E-Government in Asia", I seriously would not have thought that it will end up in the Singapore collection.. but.. I guess it is their way of cataloguing. At least it taught me 2 lessons
1) Next time I should find my books in the Singapore collection too.
2) I should not give up so easily in finding a book. Because of this book, I had to go out of library to “book drop” one of the book as there is no self-returning counter inside the library before borrowing it. Quite dumb I guess but well the person who had drafted the process flowchart must have been focus on cost efficient than user-friendliness.

Hmm was supposed to either read my book or take a nap, but I ended up whiling my time on “No Reservation”. Thought was some culinary show, but I ended up crying more for the little girl who lost her mother.. sighz..

Tired.. feel like sleeping… think I gonna lie on the bed soon. After last sem, I kinda realised the more effort I put in for my studies, the worst it becomes. And my health is deteriorating this sem because I practically don’t eat dinner anymore… I’m quite tired to the extent I’m letting go the reins already… if that would make me happier…

p/s: Hmm my brother messed up the Rubik and I can't fix it... Help!

0 comments: