Latest Art Work

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

J'Aime La France

There are many countries I have always wanted to visit, and France is one of them. Especially after watching Ratatouille, I really felt an urge to visit France. One sees the Eiffel tower in lovely night colours. One could almost taste the sumptuous French cuisines. One could almost smell the aromatic wine, the richness in taste.

How I wish I could stroll among the streets of Paris.

How I wish I could view the exhibits in the Musee du Louvre.

To explore the Bordeaux site and immersed myself in its heritage.

To ski in Rhone Alps.

To stay in a comfortable and reasonable Paris hotel.

To relax and enjoy oneself in the romantic atmosphere.


Dinner at Eiffel Tower and a Moulin Rouge show. To musical lovers, I guess this package is just too tantalising. Sounds so fabalous. After that book yourself a nice hotel in Paris to soak yourself in Eiffel Tower’s night view.












Wine tasting in Paris. An art I have yet to master. What makes a wine good? What makes one willing to travel so far for the best wine? What makes one willing to buy a wine to keep?





Dinner cruise on River Seine with Bateaux Mouches. Such a romantic tour.

Imagining having a delectable dinner of French cuisine as one cruise along the Seine, admiring Paris' famous monuments. And when all ends, book yourself in a nice Parisian hotel to continue reminiscing the moment.


The stylish Paris, the glittering crowds of the Cote d'Azur, the elegant chateaus of the Loire Valley, the hospitable vineyards of Bordeaux, the rocky coasts of Brittany, the dramatic slopes of the Alps and the Pyrenees and the charming farms and villages of Provence.

I want to go France! I want to go Paris!

0 comments: