Latest Art Work

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shopaholic Me

Haha this title came about because I should be embarking on reading Sophie Kinsella’s Sopaholic & Baby soon. Why I said soon is because I’m still tied up with one more assignment. But the owner is starting to miss the book so better get it done.. argh I got so many books with me to read.

Anyway I went back to review my posts for Dec 2006 and Jan 2007. Because I remember a year ago, I did some “major” shopping and chalked up quite a “debt”. Hmm but I realized I did not blogged on that in the end because I was too lazy to take photo of the shoe that time. Come to think of it, the shoe did not last me too long either, was thrown away 3 to 5 months later haha.

Hmm but I guess this end of year, I definitely spend 2 to 3 times more than the previous year. The only thing is I should be done for shopping already. After that Xmas shopping (which was my Shopping part one), I continued with my Shopping part two today. I had bought myself the track shoes that I saw that day, and a gym membership. After I had signed for the gym membership, stressor smsed if I am interested to watch Jacky Cheung’s concert. But I told him, I’m broke already haha. Yeah I remember telling myself that I’m not supposed to go shopping after I chalked up the facial debt in November. At that time I already max my first credit card. After today, I think I max my second credit card too. But seriously, I am not complaining. These are stuff I do to pamper and de-stress myself. Just that they can really burn a hole in my pocket. Guess I can finally just concentrate paying debts for the next 1 year. And if mum is going to ask me buy any CNY clothes, I will just reply my wardrobe is full haha.

Anyway I happen to see another post about spending my 1st Jan 2007 in school to do FYP. Gosh, did that really happen? Haha and suddenly my FYP is done. Remarkable.. really remarkable.. now just to hope the presentation will be over and we manage to pass it.

2007, I asked not to be afraid. I had wanted to do some “cleaning up” and was worried that I might give up half way. Actually I still got 2 more things not cleaned up, which might spilled to 2008 but I’m ok with it as I am determined to clear it up. For this coming 2008, I asked to realise my dreams.

Oh ya, and to remember what stressor said “Now or never”. Haha maybe that is why I decided to just sign the gym instead of continue sourcing. Luckily I did read some forums before to know the rough benchmark. Because I have the tendency to just agree and buy that something when I know I need it, without checking for a better deal.

0 comments: