Latest Art Work

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Random Musing...

Finally the last paper is over for this semester. It had been a tiring semester nonetheless. I had to keep psyching myself to go through this. And even though the last paper is over, I am still not freed...due to my final year project..

My classmates had asked me to go out supper after the paper. But when the paper ended, I did not join them. Actually while doing the paper, I had already made up my mind to come home.

In some sense, I am demoralised by the last 2 paper. Both papers I encountered a stage where there was nothing I could write. I did not understand the question; else I did not know the solution at all. Maybe I had expected too much. I do not know. But I am glad it is over though.

It is also to clarify something which has been nagging me since Thursday. Come home, and get my answer. And hopefully help share the burden. I have no idea… I still feel lost. It is a matter that I cannot get involved, yet it will affect me. I’m guess I’m scared.

Anyway I ended up re-watching Nanking as promised. Parts that I cried before, I did not cry again. But when you see them recounting how their mum or sister died, you can feel their pain.

Sigh I think I should go and sleep soon. I hope tomorrow gym session will lift my spirits.

0 comments: