Latest Art Work

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Scattered Thots...

I'm in rambling mood once again... Made my friend send me her latest addition, a doggie.. she said her name is Boeing. Haha, I'm not sure if this pretty dog will answer to it though.

I really like this dog. She's a half cattle, half coogie. The problem is I don't know what dog breed are these. But I really think she makes a good running partner. That is the reason why I seem to like her so much. Made up my mind to find her when I visit my friend. Oops my friend had turned 2nd fiddle to the doggie haha. But my friend said this dog will not grow too big. Sighz, I want a big dog, to protect me I guess. And to hug me. I have not figured out how GA hugs me when I need a hug. But maybe a doggie will be the answer to it?

Lately office is cold and making me feeling lethargic towards work and school. In the past it used to be one module one assignment. Thus 3 modules 3 assignments. But this semester, it is one module, three assignments. And I have used up my energy quota. Still waiting for me to charge up but I feel so vexed. Everyday, I tried to finish something for work, something for studies. But they seem never-ending. DR, migration, lots of bugs catching, lots of programs I need to cater for. I feel overwhelmed. And economic outlook is so bleak... that nothing cheers me up. My friend says I'm always sad. Hmm, I guess if I'm happy, I wouldn't be blogging haha. Not true, I blog regardless of mood.

Arghh... I just wish I have time to think about my future. It is going nowhere and I feel useless. There was a day I just wish I can throw a tantrum and tell my supervisor I don't want to do all theses stuff. But then in the end, I still finished up these stuff today.

While mulling over my uselessness, I felt I disappointed Mother Nature too. No matter how hard I tried, I am unable to get people to appreciate the grass. I realised for almost two years already, I tried to avoid climbing the slope to my school. And I thought I managed to "influence" my classmates already. But lately I felt I'm just childish in my thinking. Nobody in the right mind will not take a short-cut. And when there are people taking short-cuts, all will just follow. I feel useless because I did not even properly maintain Grass Tales anymore. I had wanted more time yet I failed in achieving that either.

If I continue writing, I think the tone will get more and more depressing. And that is not me. As in I can't even afford the time to be in depression. Too much stuff waiting for me. I guess I'm just bidding my time to recharge this useless and selfish body.

0 comments: