Latest Art Work

Monday, October 01, 2007

Question of the Day

(A fairy mushroom from Facebook)

When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it was to set it too?


Heard it on the podcast in Hamish 5 things. Yeah I wish to know why is it 7.43 am now too! How did they know it is not 8.43 am? Or maybe 7.43 pm (obviously not I guess since the sun just rose).

Oh and while at it, I heard 2 very interesting job description :
  • A programmer is someone who solves a problem you didn't know you have in a way you don't understand and charges you a ton of money for

  • A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. - Mark Twain


I can only say either I am not a programmer, or the money I am charging you guys most probably did not end up in my pocket because I'm so poor!!! (ok joking, the money suffice and I should not complain!)

0 comments: