Latest Art Work

Monday, September 24, 2007

The cycle

I did something wrong today. My unease makes me bored. And boredom tends to make me become curious at things which might have serious repercussions. Not that I cause any problem. But every time I attempted to do something, something else will happen. Is it a cycle? Is it to prevent me?

While watching My Last Breakthrough, Fen brought up the topic of cycle. 8 years after the sudden death of his fiancée, Fen finally found the murderer. And the murderer happens to be a suitable bone marrow donor for Qian’s brother. The murderer had taken his fiancée’s life, and yet be able to give life to Qian’s brother. It took a baby to make Fen figure out the life cycle. Tammy’s husband had died recently and Tammy loves her husband so much, she kept the baby which is the last gift her husband gave her. Even though her serious heart condition makes her an unsuitable mother and doctors had advised for her to abort the baby. A husband’s death makes a baby’s life compulsory.

I feel uneasy. I don’t know how to interpret these 2 signs. Why the news that makes me remember the quote? That makes me rethink once again. Why the cut-off? They say Singaporeans have herding mentality, thus they will follow where the crowd is. It is also a reason why they are obedient. I just realized I don’t really have much herding mentality. But it had bought me some time to do my report. Maybe it is fated.

For every action, there is a reaction. That is how the cycle persists.

0 comments: