Latest Art Work

Friday, September 28, 2007

Casilda



Casilda is a female warrior name. When my brother showed me his pet application in Facebook, the rabbit reminds me of Neopet’s cybunny. She was my very first pet in Neopets. That was 8 years ago. Over the years, my pet has evolved to other species but I still love cybunny best. That’s why I created another account especially for cybunny.

Anyway those times I never spent much effort naming my pets. This habit only started when I was mapling due to his influence. I have stop mapling ever since I got myself a new computer which is weird because part of the reason I bought my new computer is to play games. But I never got around playing any serious application games with it, thanks to the buggy Vista. If my colleague never mention about his character, I most probably would have forgotten how painstakingly I had trained my warriors and mages.

Maybe that is why I created Casilda. She is a simple purpabit in Facebook who likes to battle only because of the items she may obtained haha. And she is supposed to be my strength.

I was anticipating 2 things recently. When things are so close to being achieved, something unexpected happen which bewildered me. I was quite worried I will lose the strength to execute what I had been counting down for. It is weird as it seems to be buying more time for me to reconsider my decision. Have I once again misread?

To delay it by one week, after which I am unsure what reaction I would get either. Is my heart resolved? Looking back, what saddens me is the indecisive nature. To continue in the current state, I will one day lose focus of myself and settle for the current state only. In the Alchemist, it is said that one should always accept what he has been given and not think he does not deserve it. Else heaven will really give him lesser the next time. Of course one should also not ask for more. I have not really figure out how to achieve my dreams and yet be satisfied with my lot haha. But I’m truly grateful for all that GA has done for me.

I’m not sure if I will still proceed on for the second matter. I had thought of settling it yesterday. But a twist in event might cause my state to be back to square one. And if I insist on saying it out, I might not be able to handle the consequences. In the end, I gave up clearing up the matter. Maybe when I get provoked again, and I cannot swallow it, I will speak my mind.

Right now, I only want strength to continue my counting down. I need to keep my fighting spirit!

0 comments: