Latest Art Work

Friday, August 31, 2007

Rejuvenating Run

By a stroke of luck, I was able to drive to work the last 4 days. Exactly what I need because I plan to OT to finish up a system. The only thing, I wish to run too. So I decided on the fourth day, “die-die” also must run. The side effect: I ended up coming earlier and earlier to office and leaving later and later. Thank goodness this phenomenon only lasted 3 days and I had not hit 8pm yet (no where close also la)…

It is not that I don’t like to OT. But it is not my department’s culture (luckily) and staying late in the office alone in the lunar seventh month where you have been warned that the place is not exactly clean… my mind will just want me to hurry up and finish the last line of code.

And driving at night is not very safe because the visibility is bad. And my area tends to have cyclists who cannot even be seen. But then I drive early in the morning too so I guess I have nothing much to complain about that. Except that I don’t get to see the sun haha.

Anyway I had my run on Thursday and it was refreshing. I haven’t seen low tide for quite some time. The sea was so calm and peaceful, the breeze refreshing that it makes running pretty enjoyable. Then there are times you get whiffs of barbequed food smell that makes you hungry. Haha so I kept hurrying myself to complete my run and head home. I ended up with a one hour walkathon because I ran pretty far actually.

By the time I reach home, I ended up the same routine I had the past 3 days. Ate dinner, shower, sleep. Actually this routine is pretty beneficial for health as I get to sleep sufficiently. The only problem is I did not do my school work haha. Wanted to do a teeny bit but ended up uninstalling stuff in my lappie because I’m going to take her out for a walk tomorrow. Gosh she too has not seen sunlight for… 3 years I think haha. The last time is most probably during school.

Hmm I wonder when I will get to run such long run again. Even my cycling “practice” has to be put on hold for next month already. But I’m not complaining, because I’m going to learn something new… and hopefully gain more insights…

1 comments:

Edwin said...

and so u have been putting on weight aeh?