Latest Art Work

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Reflecting Moi Work Attitude

I had taken a week's leave... to attend my last summer class. I still remember on Monday, my colleague had asked me how am I.. and I said good because I'm not at work. This whole week has indeed been relaxing, but I wonder why every time I take leave, when the leave ends, I end up becoming more stressed than before.

In fact, towards the middle of my break, I wasn't happy. I hated myself, I hated my working attitude, I hated everything that I am doing. That is the problem when your mind likes to do a marathon I guess. There are a lot of issues that my brain kept pondering, kept digesting, kept getting indigestion till the extent that I only had a good night's sleep on Monday and Friday. The rest of the days, my eyes were heavy but my mind were running.

Work attitude is one of the thing that I kept thinking. The other issues will be dealt in other posts. (I have quite a lot of draft posts haha.. not sure when it gets published.)

Anyway I thought long and hard about it. Coincidentally that day someone was asking feedback for his own project attitude and I had replied him with questions. Unsure if it exasperated him though.. I know is my bad habit. Whenever I sensed the person already knows the answer, I will just reply with questions. Because I don't like to affect people with my own opinions.. not when I know they know the answer already. Anyway out of sheer curiosity, I posed the same question back and got some answers. Stuff that I know is true, that I already know.. that I need to be reminded again… Maybe that is why advices are the hardest to swallow, because you yourself know it too but refuse to do anything about it. Not that I am not doing anything about it, but it takes time I guess.

When I came back to work on Saturday, I decided maybe I should propose something to get back my initial working attitude. I guess it is true when one works too long, one tends to become complacent. I really don’t like my current attitude and wished to get out of it. Besides I wish to avoid some things. I must get back my spark for my hidden agenda sake…

I shall have my good night’s sleep TODAY.. before I processed the other stuff…

0 comments: