Latest Art Work

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Google Bookmarks


As Quoted
Google Bookmarks is an online service that lets you save your favorite sites and attach labels and annotations. Unlike the bookmark feature from your browser, bookmarks are stored securely online, so they are accessible even if you're using other computers.
I have always been thinking about making bookmarks "mobile". So by a chance encounter, while accidentally installing Google Toolbar, I found out this feature. Other than saving your bookmarks for you to access in any computer (based on your login), it also allows you to export all your current saved bookmarks in IE and Firefox. And as usual you can SEARCH your bookmarks.

I quite like this idea except one thing, I need to install Google Toolbar to use it. Something I didn't agree to (considering I uninstall the toolbar the moment I realised I had installed it). Hmm there should be a better way to work it out? As for now, I shall continue to use my gmail to store my links haha...

0 comments: