Site : Bid4prizes
Everyday I dreamt of winning lottery, winning a car, winning something, winning anything... but the last time I won something seems like ages ago.. sighz.
And I wonder will this text based reverse-auction game be the answer to my dreams??
First thing first, you have to register and it seems that they do allow you to register for free. No gimmicks!
Then you start bidding for what you want. If you are the lowest unique bid for that prize you desire, you win. In other words if you bid 1 penny and someone else bids 1 penny too, then you are NO longer the lowest unique bid.
Apple I-Phone’s, HDTV’s, Designer Bags, SCION XB’s are part of the prizes that you might be able to win, other than cold hard cash.
Hmm but I checked that the Bid4Prizes Auction SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes" or "Promotion") is only for US legal residents. Oops.. there goes my chance. Hopefully they will extend to overseas too.
For now I shall just surf its site which has a pretty simple interface and clear cut directions and instructions.
SGFish: free app to ID Singapore fishes
-
SGFish by the Ichthyological Society of Singapore (ISS) can identify more
than 900 species using an image recognition model. Users snap a photograph
of the...
23 hours ago
1 comments:
hmm rear a golden fish or scrub a turtle's back... can help improve the chances of winning something one...
Post a Comment