Darnz.. I did something I shouldn't do.. and now I totally lost my mood to study.... and I haven even finish studying one course book.. and the other book is untouched too.
Why did I go check it.. why why why.... I feel so demoralised now. And am venting my anger in here... A hunch told me that it is there already.. but I told myself I don't want to find out.... argh.. dead. And tomorrow's paper is very important to me...
He once said curiosity kills the cat, and I'm too curious for my own good. It is not that I don't heed his advice, but... that hunch was there ...
I better recover first... I must...
SGFish: free app to ID Singapore fishes
-
SGFish by the Ichthyological Society of Singapore (ISS) can identify more
than 900 species using an image recognition model. Users snap a photograph
of the...
23 hours ago
1 comments:
study lah...dun tink so much...
Post a Comment