Latest Art Work

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Just My Luck



I had watched half of it that time and concluded that the storyline is just another ordinary story and I felt I could guess the ending. So I did not have plans to complete it...

But I'm the type that don't really like to miss scenes unless the movie is really boring or scary. So I completed it... and actually learnt something from it.

Luck is quite an abstract thing. Some people are just lucky throughout their life. Some people are just unlucky throughout their life. But fortune changes so long you persevere. Or like what an unlucky person says, “I give up”. Give up trying to resist the bad luck. Give up trying to keep improving one’s environment. Give up trying.

So the more you resist, the harsher luck is to you. Let it go and you will find the whole environment lightens up for your sake. Everybody has to go through rough patch. Some gets it worst than others. But mentality matters because it is your mentality that rides you through this rough patch. It is your mentality that makes you decided if you are truly the unluckiest person in this world.

Maybe is what the lady protagonist says that impacted me. When she decided to return her good luck to the guy again, she said he used it better than she does. Maybe it is because he has been unlucky so long, that is why he treasured the good luck bestowed on him. And he knows he should never take it for granted.

And the couple was sweet enough to actually pass their luck to a little girl who is also going through a rough patch. Maybe that is how luck is passed around? Besides the couple already have each other and to them, they felt that they are the luckiest couple already. As I said, mentality matters ;)

0 comments: