Latest Art Work

Friday, June 08, 2007

How To Relieve Stress

Ms. Shenton from "Wo bao" shared with readers today how AC Nielsen’s senior VP, Tom Market relive stress.

1. Take a walk out of your office for 5 minutes
2. Remind yourself that stress will dissipate soon
3. Imagine your difficulty like a piece of cheese with lots of holes. Cut them into teeny bits to solve them
4. Write down the stress factors
5. Smile when you are most unhappy
6. Watch a comedy

Author’s comments: I don’t like the cheese idea, because I don’t eat much cheese, especially not those wedged cheese type. As for unsolvable problems, sleep on it I guess. Recently I slept on a program for a few nights before it finally got approved. And I kept watching movies whether I’m stressed or not, so I doubt I should be stressed. Yeah, I’m just more worried than stressed. How come I never see articles on how to relieve worrying? Ha ha, but I do have a remedy, just ignore it lor wahaha… cos at the end of the day, sometimes, your worries are just unfounded.

0 comments: