Latest Art Work

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sleep deprived and losing myself…

I think there is something wrong with my biological clock lately. By 11pm, I knew I want to sleep. But my mind refused to let me sleep.. and I just stoned until I finally did lay on the bed. Where was my conscience during that period, I have no idea.

And when I do sleep, I just keep waking up. At first, I just wake up at 4am.. which is fine with me since it is just an hour earlier than my normal weekday waking time. But yesterday, I did not even get to sleep, I keep waking up like almost every 2 hours. I really wonder why.

I re-evaluate myself. Am I stressed? No. There are no deadlines for school work. No deadlines for work. Even my stressor is not stressing me lately. So why am I unable to sleep? Especially when my body is tired, my eyes are heavy. But my mind refused to shut down. It doesn’t even allow me to hibernate…

Sighz I need to figure out the reason because I’m losing stuff already. First I lost my watch. A watch I really like very much. My friends knew how much I love butterflies and bought me this swatch watch with butterflies’ imprints on the strap. I have never seen it in the shopping centre, and I guess I am unable to find it already. I can’t even google search the watch …

Then I lost my thumb drive cap. I never knew my thumb drive is that old till now… I used to see it in Popular. Thought of buying it last Sunday in Popular but I couldn’t find it anymore. In fact Courts also does not carry it anymore. Gosh… I guess I have to go SLS already. I seem to keep losing stuff that are getting phased out.. Arghh...

Anyway I decided to finally set up my Google Adsense account… which I signed up since last year. Just thought that I should do some spring cleaning of myself whether it is online or offline (haha). Coincidentally, in today’s My Paper, the main topic is also about Google Adsense. Haha.. but I set up only to see how Adsense works… if I have time to figure it out. It is said that girls like to ask while guys will research. I have to admit that I tend to just ask how things work… because it is quicker ah haha. I’m just pure lazy.

Hmm I feel so tired now… I really need to do some spring cleaning on myself…

Added note :
Just read a news about 竹內結子 & 中村獅童
Actually I'm not into gossips, and definitely not in Jap or Korean entertainment news. Half the time, I don't even remember the actor and actress names. My friend could tell me this name, and if he mention it the next day, I will be just as blur as I was yesterday. So the only reason why this news caught my attention is because besides the news, there is a photo. And I felt she is from いま、会いにゆきます (Ima Ai ni Yukimasu) or 《借着雨点说爱你》.
And to read that this couple who acted in the movie, who fell in love during the movie, who married, and whose divorce finally is at the last stage of negotiation... I really feel lost now....

Added note 2 :
I really can't thank my GA enough. I lost my watch since last Friday. At that time I thought I brought it back home.. and maybe misplaced it at home. But when I couldn't find it... I thought maybe I left it in the car. Somehow I felt that my watch should be safe, it will not leave me. But when I couldn't find it on Monday in the car, I realised maybe I was mistaken. I started to panic that I might really lost this watch for good. I tried to search through my drawer etc.. but I still cannot find it. Then my dad suggested I checked the car boot today. But my hopes were dashed again. And when I came back, I met my dad who asked me if I had checked the boot. Then he suddenly said, That is your watch. I thought he was kidding me, but suddenly my watch appeared in his hands. Gosh, for 4 days and 4 nights, it had stayed at the grass patch. And yet it remained unharmed. Weird that I walk past the grass patch, and had look through the grass patch to see if I did dropped it, but it seems to just avoid my line of sight. I really have to thank my dad for seeing it, and for my GA for protecting it from harm for these 4 days. Thank you.

0 comments: