While drink a cup of instant cappuccino, I started to wonder...
Will one get addicted to the aromatic coffee smell even though she does not drink the coffee. Will she then get coffee withdrawal because she did not smell coffee for one day?
Why is it the smell of cappuccino is not as strong as the smell of coffee? Or is it my instant cappuccino that is the problem?
When one has coffee withdrawal, does cappuccino helps? Can one have cappuccino withdrawal?
Yawnz... so tired lately that I'm inhaling coffee like someone is inhaling aromatic sticks (or maybe.. drugs?? haha).. I wonder is there a smelling bag that smells of coffee? Similar to a pot-pourri bag ...
Study into energy infra on Pulau Tekong reclaimed land
-
A 200ha site on reclaimed land at Pulau Tekong is being studied for a
possible energy infrastructure cluster. Comprising hydrogen-ready natural
gas-fired p...
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment