Latest Art Work

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

At Dolphin Bay

Sometimes we just don't practise what we preach... This is what I inferred from At Dolphin Bay. Tian Bian knows how to advise Xiao Gang to look back but she doesn't knows how to practise on herself. Like all typical human, she chose to avoid. But I don't blame her because I am an escapist. And lately, I'm withdrawing more and more away from civilisation.

Anyway here are some quotes that I captured towards the end.

我快不快乐,
你在意过吗?
我不想知道答案,
不过你放心,
我不再不快乐。
- Man Qing to Xiao Gang. When she said that, I just felt that actually deep down, the crux is not whether the guy cares or not, is the girl wishes the guy to care and to show his concern.

追随你的心
不要被现实的枷锁套牢。
- Yeah!

只要改掉这个习惯,
遗忘就会变得容易多了。
- Man Qing said she wishes to forget Xiao Gang, but first she needs to stop the habits. I remember another drama on habits. That was in Goong where Prince Shin asks CG how to get rid of the habit after being used to see her often. Sighz habits and more habits. Sighz good habits and bad habits. Sighz.

如果不回头,你永远都在追随,
而不知道你失去什么。
- Tian Bian to Xiao Gang when she advised him that sometimes one must turn back. I still remember the article on "The One That Got Away". Of course you should only turn back if the timing and chance is still there. Else you just have to move on because you and I know that Time Waits For No Man.

Oh ya while watching this show, I realised they have a lot of things that I kinda like. Namely I love dolphin haha. And the show focus is on the dolphin story already.

Then they used balloon flowers... and I quite like this flower.. think it means forever love or something


Anyway while finding a picture of balloon flowers, I saw 2 pictures on Butterfly Bush and could not resist to upload them too. Beautiful.



The show also focus on purple shells. Pretty right. I don't care if they are painted, or that purple shells do not exist in the world. To me, this is a pretty sight.


Flower Image Source : Peg's Plants

0 comments: