Latest Art Work

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Strawberries Smile




This post is super late.. I can't even remember when I went to eat at Sumo House already. Just remember it is a Saturday. All because I was unable to retrieve the photo via cable nor bluetooth haha.

Anyway I had been bio-ing this place for quite long already. A chance encounter allow me to have dinner here with my classmate. I didn't even know Bedok has a branch. To think I went all the way to Clementi to try haha. And I have to admit it is the low price that piqued my interest.

The food is actually just so-so. Although we kept wondering how they earn when they charge pretty low for the set meals. The ala-carte is priced as per normal though. Oh and the Strawberries Smile is very cute. They scooped the inner core of the strawberry and put in vanilla ice-cream. I like the name "Strawberries Smile"... eating it makes me smile haha. Nicey!

0 comments: