Latest Art Work

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Chicken and Salmon that Meltz

Tried the new KFC Meltz because the picture looks good haha



Of course the real thing always don't look like the photo.. but it is still not bad a try. The skin taste like prata, there are 2 types of cheese and what I love is diced tomatoes haha.




Oh and for so long I never got a chance to try the salad, so decided to try it the next day... with oriental sauce. Not bad, quite an interesting mix of salad. And once again, diced tomatoes are part of the ingredients hee hee. Oh ya KFC decided to introduce salad to replace one of the side whether it is coleslaw or whipped potato. Haha I would definitely replace the coleslaw. Wonder why but I never like their coleslaw. Hmm but then between coleslaw and whipped potato, actually coleslaw might be a healthier option... hmm...




On a side note, I have been eating Atlantic salmon almost every Saturday for the past few Saturdays.. haha. Because it is still school period so Western stall will be open for business. Surprisingly I have not got sick of eating salmon. But I'm not as addicted as my classmate either haha. Just that I felt it is cheap for the price I'm paying as it is just 4 bucks. Doubt I can get the price out there.



Yummy....

0 comments: