Latest Art Work

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Kavin Hoo

Site: http://www.kavinhoo.com/flash/index.htm

I knew about this artiste on a chance encounter. At that time I was just surfing around when I saw someone introduced his music. And I love it immediately.

Then I found out he is the husband of Corrinne May and he helped her produce her albums. It seems like they love the same type of music, the same genre. Perfectly matched!

I also found out he is a Malaysian who learns music since young. And that he just wants to use music to touch the world. As in his words
"I just want to make an impact on the world with my music. Whether one person hears it or a million, it's all the same to me."


Beautiful!

Anyway, I was in a mood to listen to piano songs today and I saw his name. I decided to go to his website which I knew should exist as I believe he should be similar to his wife who is willing to share her music on her site.

And I was intrigued by his website. The site has been tastefully done. The background is so serene. And his play list sounds so superb that I can't stop replaying them again and again.

I saw his description for "A Lifetime of Dreams"
I really like this piece. The melody sounded a little sad at first, but I think its suggests a reflective mood more than sadness...


It was the reason why I chose this song when I changed my background that time. But because it is an mp3 file, it was unable to be loaded properly. Today I finally reverted back to Google mp3 player which cannot auto play but can at least load the file properly. Spend the whole morning reading about flash players and figuring out how to capture FLV files. During lunch, I felt I had a fruitless morning. Thank goodness at the end, the player manages to load the file. Now I'm left with the part on FLV recording which I hope to figure out soon.

But I'm pretty proud of myself lately haha. (Oops just self-praised myself) Yesterday night I spend an hour or so reading selected parts of a Chinese instruction manual to configure my computer so that the download speed will be faster. Just for the sake of my classmate. This guy always seems to ask for hard to find stuff! Haha but this time is not hard to find, just tedious. Reading the Chinese instructions reminds me to relearn my Chinese once again, for the sake of my vision.

Anyway "A Lifetime of Dreams" really makes me feel that I can realise all my dreams, each and every one... so from now onwards

I hope to be a strong-willed, determined, healthy and fit person.
I hope to be a satisfied person when it comes to counting your bliss, but to continue to work hard for the vision I have for myself.
I hope to keep learning, maybe cultures, maybe psychology, maybe technology stuff, maybe language. I hope to learn and never stop learning.
I hope to listen more especially after talking to a friend about big organisations and how deaf they are. I really hope that if I’m ever in a leadership position, I will not commit the same folly.

But for now, maybe I'm hoping to have Irish breakfast in Ireland... or maybe have honey in Tasmania... or maybe learn yoga in India... or...

Maybe I have to be back to reality and hope to finish my NN assignment first haha.

0 comments: