Latest Art Work

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

无语问苍天 - 谁多一点 & 赢得输掉

25th Jan, 无语 posed a question in <<谁多一点>>

11th Feb, 无语 followed up on his question in <<赢得输掉>>


I don't remember when I first saw <<谁多一点>> but at that time, I find it very pragmatic. I did thought of blogging it but I guess I forgot about it (as usual).

Today I saw his response <<赢得输掉>> to that question. Considering that I don't get to read 我报 daily, I feel that it is fated that I actually saw both the comics. I always believed 无语 is a guy and in these 2 comics, he was trying to be pragmatic when answering the girl. I'm not sure if he really is a guy because firstly, I don't really check his blog sufficiently to understand him and secondly, I'm never sure with my own feelings.

But somehow I feel that if I were to ask this question to a guy, I will indeed get this answer. And that if I were to ask the same question to a girl, I will definitely get another answer. Another answer pertaining more on emotions, on feelings. That is the difference between a girl and a guy. The focus is different.

Sighz I also wonder what is fate up to lately. Last Friday, I started thinking about an event that happened 6 years ago. The trigger is the release of A-Level results. And today, my mum had wanted me to pass a red packet to my colleague who collects red packet. But I koped it in the end because it is also related to that event. The red packet was on the Disney on Ice - Little Mermaid, which I remember I went with my good friend and her brother, 6 years ago. I know I bought the book too but at the end of the day, I gave it to the brother. I wonder how is her brother, should be in secondary school already.

Somehow thinking back what happened 6 years ago makes me feel I'm ageing. My friend just turns 25 years old today. While wishing her happy birthday, I have to admit, I am really at the mid-point of my life. And that it seems like a turning point to me. Hopefully it turns for the better.

0 comments: