Latest Art Work

Friday, February 09, 2007

YUI - Che.r.ry

YUI has a new single soon...

Release Date Mar 14, 2007
1. CHE.R.RY
2. Driving today
3. Rolling star ~ YUI Acoustic Version
4. CHE.R.RY ~ Instrumental

Oh and while at it, let me remind myself about her Rolling Star singles
1. Rolling star
2. Winter Hot Music
3. I remember you ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. Rolling star ~Instrumental~

Guess the singles should be in SG for some times already. Wonder how's the sales.

Oh and her 2nd album will be out April 4, 2007. It is said that the album will consist of her singles : Good-bye days, I remember you, Rolling star, CHE.R.RY

Haha got chance must tell my senior. Just last week I asked him why his nick has YUI and we were checking to see if is the same YUI that I know. Funny thing is he has not watch Taiyo no Uta but he is already smitten by her voice. Power right!

Heard the preview of Che.r.ry .. but the song I really want to hear is Driving today. Somehow I'm curious about this song. Waiting...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u cant find the single in sg btw huhu