Latest Art Work

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February's Rambling

It is rambling day today.

Lately I have been dragging myself to work. And feeling unhappy at work. And unable to find motivation to finish my program. I used to try to amuse myself. But lately, I don't even feel like amusing myself. Even reading AF's stuff doesn't interest me at all. Even though I do like Hana Kimi alot. Even emailing my colleague doesn't interest me at all.

Hopefully with the arrival of March, I will feel better? Since I saw a king fisher this morning. Haven't seen this blue little bird for quite some time. Actually I'm not sure if it is a king fisher or not also. But seeing it makes my day. And the blue sky with red streaks was a pretty sight today.

Interestingly today is Ah Sang's birthday. And they broadcast her Ye Zi (Leaf) song again. A few days ago, that song captivated me.
叶子 是不会飞翔的翅膀
翅膀 是落在天上的叶子

I love falling leaves. Maybe that is because at that point of time, they finally flew for a brief period. Yupz, I wish to fly too, even if it is for a brief period.

Sighz but really feeling lethargic lately. My classmate says I look tired. My friend says I have deep dark circles. Maybe I really should sleep more. Sleep and never wake up... (till my dark circles disappear hee hee)

0 comments: