Latest Art Work

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Past Memories - Episode 6

6th Aug 2003


Sighz the module registration is giving me headache..... I still only confirm 2 mods nia... =(
Hmm but that is excluding the compulsory SARs mode that we must read. (haha I not so lousy that I couldn't even bid for my CS mods). Anyway I collated all the SARs lessons and put them into a word doc here
(Can't find the document already)... if anybody ever wants to print it?
Really in a sian mood lately.

Oh if you wish to know whether u can be a doctor... or if u are bored, feel free to click here and try a puzzle. It was extracted from Reader Digest Feb 2003 issue. Ha ha that's one of the magazines that I read. And as usual I'm too lazy to read the LOTR ... not even 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!' by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter. You can view this site for more information. Think wait till holidays i.e. December then start reading books again "p

Oh and if you are still bored, try this site (The site has been buried)... its chinese horoscope based on the day of birth. Some of the points seem ok lah... Horoscope is just read... don't go believing everything though.

Anyway decided to make all pages be easily accessible... so now every pages have the navigational bar already... haha luckily is just copy and paste for me sia WHEW!

1 comments:

Wisely said...

Hmm I spent some time to try the puzzles and found 21 relevant words, however I used double the time to play with the MS word buttons but still cannot see the correct answers. -__________-"

Haha actually I am quite sure that I have located 20 body parts according to the rules in that irritating puzzle, it's just my last ans that I am unsure of.

Hmm heehee, I guess I am all ready for medicine, the thing I need is just a chance. =]