Latest Art Work

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HINOKIO

I saw the trailer for this movie and am tempted to watch this show. It reminds me a bit like AI, which is another movie that I wanted to catch but never had the chance. Hopefully when I have some free time, I can rent the 2 movies to watch them. I believe it is beneficial for me as a KE student hee hee!

Anyway from the trailer, I guess the story is about a boy and his remote controlled robot which allows him learn how to interact with people again. Sounds like a very heart-wrenching type of story.

By the way, YUI sang the theme song for this movie, entitled "Tomorrow's Way". Such a coincident that lately everything I watch has connection to Taiyo no Uta. While searching for this movie name, I chanced upon this paragraph

"Taiyou no Uta" is being described by the Japanese media as the final chapter what is being dubbed, the "Pure Love Trilogy". The first chapter was Isao Yukisada's "Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu" (2004), the second chapter was Nobuhiro Doi's "Ima, ai ni yukimasu" (2004), and the third and last chapter will be Norihiro Koizumi's "Taiyou no Uta" (2006).

Even though all three films are being compiled together as a "trilogy", none of the films are connected in anyway (in regards to story, actors, directors, producers, or production company). The only apparent bond connecting all films together is in regards to the presence of telling a story about the innocence and beauty of pure love.


Coincidentally, I had actually watched all 3 movies at the same week. Gosh I think that week, I must have immersed too much in innocent pure love. No wonder I keep reminiscing about my secondary school days and keep missing it.

Note this is more of a reminder post to remind myself of this movie.

0 comments: