Latest Art Work

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hana Yori Dango



Past Memories - Episode 2



31st December 2002 - part 2

Hmm interesting within 2-3 days, I actually almost finish watching Meteor Garden II not because I'm F4 fans but because I just happened to have the videos to watch...



Some 'love theories' that I got from Meteor Garden 2 after watching 31 episodes for less than a week....



1. No matter how long you wait, nothing ever changes. Zai Zai told Shan Cai that he has always been waiting for her, but still there is no ending between both of them.



2. If you want changes to happen, you must be like Shan Cai and try your best. Even if you fail, you know you did your best.



3. If you do not know whether that person has feelings for you or not, pondering about it doesn't help. If he/she doesn't like you, doing nothing doesn't help. Seek to find out the answer yourself.



4.If you want to cry, even if you are upside down, tears will still flow out. And if you really can't cry, eating the most sour berries will force tears out of your eyes.



5. Don't look back to the past. Jing went back to find Rui has gave up their relationship. Rui went back to realise Shan Cai no longer dreams of him any more.



6. In this world there are 2 greatest regrets :

a) not being able to be with the one you love

b) seeing the one you love not being able to obtain his/her happiness.



7. What is the use of knowing my preference, knowing my future plans, when you do not know my present feelings.



记事本

by 陈慧琳

曲: 周传雄

词: 周传雄/陈信荣



翻开随身携带的记事本

写着许多事都是关于你

你讨厌被冷落 习惯被守候

寂寞才找我 我看见自己写下的心情

把自己放在卑微的后头

等你等太久 想你泪会流 而幸福快乐是什么

爱的痛了 痛的哭了 哭的累了

日记本里页页执着记载着你的好

像上瘾的毒药 它反覆骗着我

爱的痛了 痛的哭了 哭的累了

矛盾心里总是强求

劝自己要放手 闭上眼让你走

烧掉日记重新来过



Bflygal's comment : I am not sure why did I post 记事本 lyrics together with this html page. But I remember I like this song very much. If I'm forced to sing in KTV, this is one of the song I will sing. Another one is Karen Mok's 盛夏的果实. Haha but usually there are enough people singing (Luckily phew!). Makes one wonder why do I got KTV if I don't sing. Because I wanted to see my friends =D



盛夏的果實 - 莫文蔚

曲︰MEYNA CO

詞︰李焯雄



*也許放棄 才能靠近你

不再見你 你才會把我記起

時間累積 這盛夏的果實

回憶裡寂寞的香氣



我要試著離開你 不要再想你

雖然這並不是我本意



你曾說過 會永遠愛我

也許承諾 不過因為沒把握

別用沉默 再去掩飾甚麼

當結果是那麼赤裸裸

以為你會說甚麼 才會離開我

你只是轉過頭不看我



#不要刻意說 你還愛我

當看盡潮起潮落 只要你記得我



你曾說過 會永遠愛我

也許承諾 不過證明沒把握

不用難過 不用掩飾甚麼

當結果是那麼赤裸裸

其實不用說甚麼 才能離開我

起碼那些經過屬於我



重唱 *



我以為不露痕跡 思念卻滿溢

或許這代表我的心



重唱 #



如果你會夢見我 請你再抱緊我

0 comments: