Latest Art Work

Monday, December 25, 2006

Management Movies

I don't watch a lot of movies. Thus the following movies that I'm listing down, I actually never watched them before. I just wanted to list them down because they were recommended by Mr. Daniel Theyagu, a keynote speaker and seminar leader (Lateral Solutions Consultancy) in the CATS - Recruit Section.

These 6 movies allow one to gain insights on good management and leadership skills. I hope to be able to watch them one day.

1. Twelve O'clock High (1949)
Timeline : WW2

2. K-19 : The Widowmaker (2002)
Interesting quote
"Without me, you are nothing.
Without you, I am nothing."

3. Bridge Over the River Kwai (1957)
Timeline : WW2
About POW in Northern Thailand building the infamous bridge over the Kwai River.

4. Gung Ho (1986)
About American workers and Japanese managers.

5. Braveheart (1995)
Timeline : 12-13th century Scotland

6. Modern imes (1936)
Charlie Chaplin acted as a factory worker who has to deal with constant changes of work practices and to meet unrealistic deadlines.

0 comments: