Latest Art Work

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Butterfly And The Flower


Yesterday a friend was telling me that flower and butterfly comes together. I was wondering why I find it familiar. Then I realised that yesterday, I had received an email titled "The Butterfly and The Flower". It was a powerpoint presentation asking you to trust God.

In this presentation, a man had asked God for a flower and a butterfly. But God gave him a cactus and a caterpillar. The man did not understand why initially but did not question God because he knows God is busy. After some time, he went to check on his request that he had left forgotten. The ugly cactus had turned into a beautiful flower. And the unsightly caterpillar had metamorphosed into a colourful butterfly. He realised that God always does give you what you need at the appropriate time. And that Today's thorn is Tomorrow's Flower.

The slide was from this site : www.tommyswindow.com

Usually I will not pay much attention to such slides, just watch and archived the mail. Maybe because of the blue butterfly and the blue flower in the blue background, and a phrase from a friend... and a question?

0 comments: