Latest Art Work

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blood The Last Vampire

After so many years, this is the first time I saw the korean "pin-yin" of My Sassy Girl which is "Yeopgijeogin geunyeo" and it actually means "Bizzare Girl". Troi Oi! haha. Although Sassy Girl sounds more cheeky, but at times I did find the girl’s behaviour BIZZARE! Indeed the Korean title is quiet apt.

Anyway Jeon Ji-hyeon (전지현/全智賢) will be making a new movie based on a Jap anime "Blood The Last Vampire" from Japanese animation master Oshii Mamoru. A few months ago, I knew she will be filming an English movie, but I did not know what type of movie. Thus I was surprised that the movie is actually a Jap anime but will be filmed only in English. Another thing that piques my interest is the fact that I love vampire slayers stories. Remember “My Date with Vampire” series, I simply adore Ma Xiao Ling to the extent I once thought of following her fashion sense. But I gave up in the end because I don’t have the legs. =( I am not sure what Jeon Ji-hyeon’s character, Saya is about, but I will definitely keep a lookout for it. Besides I do believe I have a friend who will tell me more =)

Lastly, I made another surprising finding of her. That her real name is Wang Ji-hyeon (왕지현/王智賢). Haha… if you know me, you know why I’m surprised!

2 comments:

Edwin said...

think Vampire the Masquerade would be of interest 2 u too eh?

Butterflygalz said...

Its a RPG game right. Nah, i don't like to play scary games though. I'm the maple-story type of player lor haha.
so what type of games will you do next time? this genre?