Latest Art Work

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Labelling is hard work

After seeing the new feature of applying my labels to my posts, I decided to label all my posts. I thought 156 posts should not take me too long. Unfortunately, I am so wrong. It took me more than an hour to finish labelling. And in between, I created new labels, and decided to cross label some articles because they seem to fit in both labels. And those that I am unable to label, I just termed them as my nonsensical musings. Ok, I termed them musings for short “p


Another label I created is called "Singapore". Because I was reading in 我报 and a writer commented that Singaporeans do not like to use Singapore for research. Sad right. Imagine if you are a Singaporean but you wish to research on other countries. Sometimes I find it funny when I read about Singapore from a non-Singaporean's articles. So decided to have this label to invoke myself to write more about my hometown.

It had been fun trying to apply the labels. And the search feature helps a lot. It works like Gmail’s search where you can search the contents for a particular word. Thank goodness for this search feature. In fact searching is the most frequent activity a person does in the internet. If you want to go to a website, majority of the person will go to a search engine e.g. Google, type the website name e.g. Amazon, and search. Funny you may think, but there are statistics to prove it. Those who study human-computer interaction will know about it.

Ok back to work after I post one more picture…

0 comments: