Latest Art Work

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Healthy Relationship

I was reading my friend's blog and he mention about his friend telling him that her love life has become a cycle. Actually I think every human tends to go into some kind of cycle after awhile. Monday to Friday, go to work. Saturday is rest at home. Sunday is grocery shopping time. Then is back to work on a Monday again.

Then he went on to introduce this site which is managed by a lady who does some study on Love and Marriage (in my humble opinion). The article is interesting especially the list of “Signs of a healthy relationship” and “Signs of an unhealthy relationship”. However I will not post these signs because I don’t think one should remember the list. There is no hard and fast rule on relationship matters. If the signs appear for an unhealthy relationship, it does not mean your relationship is indeed unhealthy and vice versa.

I would feel that the list is meant as guidance to reflect your life. I do agree that Man by nature is a social animal. Thus relationship need not always be just boy-girl relationship. It can also apply to friendship and kinship.

So maybe these signs can check your relationship with your friends and family too. And maybe you can expand the list further or customised it personally.

0 comments: