Latest Art Work

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

For a friend

1. Don’t ask her to be feminine.
2. Don’t let her drink over three glasses. She’ll beat someone.
3. At a cafe, drink cofee, not ice tea.
4. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn’t.
5. On your 100th day together give her a rose during her class. She’ll like it lot.
6. Make sure you learn fencing and squash.
7. Also be prepared to go to prison sometimes.
8. If she says she’ll kill you, don’t take it lightly. You’ll feel better.
9. If her feet hurts, exchange shoes with her.
10. She likes to write, encourage her.

4 comments:

Edwin said...

These must be fer ur bf...whahaha

HE said...

bf??? haiz... edwin... u dunno who i m i also dunno who u r... but then leh ... just a famous movie... famous quote... how can u dun remember... haiz... "I believe"

Butterflygalz said...

"I Believe"??? eh what you mean?
Anyway my bf seldom read my blog... dun ask me why. But if is for him, I wouldn't blog it haha.
AND it doesnt describe me lor.
Oh btw I read news 2 days ago that JJH going study English. Wah I din know she can speak English at all. Coolz sia, can have a proper conversation with her leh *hint hint*

HE said...

u dunno "I Believe"?? ur post is original ?? dun tink so rite... if not then should know lor... its a song title... haha related to the movie which have ur post ?? damn obvious liaoz rite.. haha