Latest Art Work

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

世界上最遙遠的距離

I usually have a habit of posting my blog, then read my friends' blog. Actually I was suppose to do the same procedure today but because of certain reason, I decided to read a friend's special blog today. (I know she will read this post, so I'm not going to post the reason here "p)

And I saw this paragraph. I ever read its english version. At that time, it pained me. To re-read this again, I remember all my younger days of foolishness.

世界上最遙遠的距離 不是生與死
而是我就站在你面前 你卻不知道我愛你
世界上最遙遠的距離 不是我就站在你面前你卻不知道我愛你
而是明明知道彼此相愛卻不能在一起
世界上最遙遠的距離 不是明明知道彼此相愛卻不能在一起
而是明明無法抵擋這股想念 卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裡
世界上最遙遠的距離 不是明明無法抵擋這股想念卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裡
而是用自己冷漠的心 對愛你的人掘了一條無法跨越的溝渠

My friend once said me, I'm forever the more realistic and logical person. And I replied him back, Yes, I rather the other party love me more than I love the other party. I have always wonder will I achieve happiness like this. But I always tell myself, if I will never take the step to find out, then don't bother wondering. As always, the future is so unpredictable, there are a millions of path I can take. Since I have chosen one of the path, why bother re-tracking to find out what other paths can lead me.

Besides curiosity kills the cat. But my brain still strays some times. So long it knows how to get back home, I should be perfectly fine. Afterall my mission in life is never related to my emotional life.

Hmm must be the special blog that makes me think too much. I have always wondered why my friend wrote it, why is the date so special, but I never read till the end. Today I'm proud to have completed the story, but I can only say -
A guy tends to be more wishy-washy when it comes to relationship. His indecision will cause alot of pain to the girl.
A girl is more decisive though. True, she will feel pain more deeply. But when she finally wakes up and move on, she will not turn back.

Weird, why does this link me back to Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa's couple - Ming-En relationship. Guess I'm still addicted to the speculation of does love exists for this couple.

4 comments:

Edwin said...

this was from a friend's blog:

1. All men are extremely busy.
2. Although they are so busy, they still have time for women.
3. Although they have time for women, they don't really care for them.
4. Although they don't really care for them, they always have one around.
5. Although they always have one around them, they always try their luck with others.
6. Although they try their luck with others, they get really pissed off if the woman leaves them.
7. Although the woman leaves them they still don't learn from their mistakes and still try their luck with others!

Butterflygalz said...

Your friend is a lady? Haha although I can be quite feminist at times, but I have to say that the first statement "All men are extremely busy" will be easily proven false just by logic. And with it, all other statements will end up false haha. Logical me as always.

Edwin said...

hehehe, yep ur rite. My friend is a lady who wrote that on her blog coz she was complaining abt her ex-boyfriend. She probably wasnt in a good state of mind to be "logical" as you are.

Edwin said...

heres the part for the women:

1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.
2. Although this is so important, they still go out and buy expensive clothes and stuff.
3. Although they always buy expensive clothes, they will still say that they never have something to wear!
4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.
5. Although they always dress beautifully, you hardly care.
6. Although you hardly care, they still expect you to compliment them.
7. Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you!