Latest Art Work

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

26个字母——爱情篇

As I mention before, I was addicted to My Lovely Sam-soon that I finish it in 2 days time (because it is much shorter than Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa). Since Monday, I had been trying to save the videos for fun... but the journey is tedious. Sacrificed alot of sleep.. but think I'm about 80% there. Anyway while in the journey, I happen to spend my times reading asianfanatics.net (is my core source of information for Qiao En & Ming Dao) and I chanced upon a post on Kim Suna & Hyun Bin. Gosh I didn't know so many fans out there were/are still speculating about these 2. I have to admit I don't feel the chemistry that I felt while watching Qiao En & Ming Dao. Mainly because this couple has a 7 year age gap, and it really is obvious because Hyun Bin really look very young (to even convice me he is supposedly 27 years old in the show)

But seeing all those evidences that the fans snoop, I am really impressed. And is exactly the feel that I get when I was reading about MingEn. Gosh SunBin kinda make me forgot my addiction to MingEn (also got other factors e.g. MingEn lately also no news coz not fated "p)

While reading I chance upon someone analysing about 26 english letters to represent love. Went to do some research and felt that this article was written originally in chinese. The english word sometimes don't really fit the intended meaning. But this article is interesting that I wish it to be part of my blog/garbage.

Also I came to conclude that maybe the love I'm looking for is calm and soothing, not explosive type. Thus there is no reason to have too much love-hate feelings, crying scenes. As I said, different people chases different love. I know my friend also emphasis that point. But being a thinker, I can't stop thinking about my own actions and life while seeing others.

A--Accept(接受)
接受一切,包括优点与缺点。

B--Belief(信任)
互相猜度的爱情只有分手。

C--Care(关心)
关心的程度体现了对对方的重视程度。

D--Digest(理解)
对方情绪起伏时,何不忍耐一下去安慰他(她)呢?

E--Enjoy(欣赏)
欣赏这段爱情带给你的开心、幸福。

F--Freedom(自由)
给予对方自由及保密的权利。

G--Give(付出)
毫无保留的爱才是真正的爱。

H--Heart(心)
没有心,何以真心相爱?

I-Independence(独立)
不要过于依赖对方,成为对方的沉重包袱。

J-Jealousy(妒忌)
适当的嫉妒、吃醋正好表现了你对对方的重视。

K--Kiss(吻)
一吻胜过千言万语,请不要吝啬你的红唇。

L--Love(爱)
爱情、爱情,没爱哪来情。
有空不妨说说“我爱你!”保证比任何礼物还来的开心。

M--Mature(成熟)
人成熟一点,爱情自然也会早些成熟。

N--Nature(自然)
流于自然的爱情才是细水长流的!

O--Observe(观察)
细心观察爱侣的喜好,并适时给予惊喜,比礼物还管用。

P-Protect(保护)
无论男朋友、女朋友,都要保护另一半免受中伤、侮辱。

Q--Quarter(宽大)
对爱侣的错误,应予于原谅,毕竟他(她)是你的最爱。

R--Receive(接收)
以欣赏的态度去接受对方的付出。

S--Share(分享)
分享欢喜与哀愁,是作为一个伴侣最基本的责任。

T--Tender(温柔)
爱人要温柔地爱,男人女人缺乏温柔都不可爱。

U--Understand(明白)
站在对方的立场上,将心比心为对方想想。

V--Veracity(诚实)
对爱情要有一百倍的诚实,互相欺骗的爱情怎能天长地久。

W--Wait(等待)
与他(她)同步成长,共同走完的段人生路。

X--'x'(乘法符号--感情与日倍增)
将爱每天乘以倍数,爱情将无限大,走也走不掉。

Y--Yearn(想念)
“小别胜新婚”,CALL他(她):“我很想念你!”

Z--Zest(激情)
没有激情的爱情如死水一潭,适当的激情可增添乐趣。

By the way, one of the lines I remember for My Lovely Sam-Soon was
"Man marry out of boredom, Woman marry out of curiosity. They both end up disappointed."
by Oscar Wilde

Gosh I hope it is not true manz!

0 comments: