Latest Art Work

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Personality Test

Took this test many days ago from a friend who I kinda lost contact... one of my really treasured sec sch fren. Not that he is gonna to read this blog but that doesn't stop me from saying that line coz ... seriously 1000 times, he really is a very good listener & advisor throughout my sec sch/jc/initial uni life phase. Without him, I might not be half the ME I am??

Anyway here's the result:

You're complex, thoughtful and never content to skate on the surface. Chances are you veer towards being so analytical and introspective that even positive qualities can seem like faults. The truth is that you have a very perceptive, gentle spirit.

You hate chaos at work and prefer a structured environment and sometimes you feel undervalued by your boss. There's a part deep inside you that's aching to make more money.

And that's just scratching the surface!

There is a detailed report but not going to blog it.. that would be telling too much about myself haha.. The reason I'm blogging now is because I'm thinking... and thinking.. and thinking about myself lately.

First question I ask myself, why do I blog?

I'm a listener by nature. I don't like talking, and it is extremely obvious when I'm in a super crowded situation. The more crowded the place, the quieter I am, and the more I wished I'm in a corner. So why do I blog? That is like being verbal. It has been said that blogging become a phenomenon partly because people can write what they want to say and still remain anonymous. Not true. Everything one says will lead the reader (hopefully there is at least one reader) to know more about the writer. And I like to be mysterious. So why blog? I ask myself so many times I think I’m fed up with myself too. In the end I decided I blog because I’m too lazy to write my diary… lame excuses. But with blogging, I can just type anytime so long my computer is on and I do face the computer at least 8 hours a day, Monday to Saturday. So maybe blogging is really an easier way to keep track of my thoughts.

Which leads me to my second question, why do I think?

I have too much thoughts running in my mind, am a real worrier at heart that sometimes it is impossible to concentrate on the urgent task at hand. I can be rushing a program, then fritter my time surfing the net for some impromptu thoughts. I always have negative thoughts, of people being unhappy of myself, of myself not performing to its utmost (self-confessed self-critic). Admit it, I have very low self-esteem. I need to be more confident of myself. But it has been an arduous task. How can you stop a self-critic from criticising herself right? Then if she keep criticising herself, how is she going to be more confident of herself? It all boils down the thoughts in her brain. The lesser she think, the better for her. Hmm then how do I think less? Gosh I think I will never stop thinking if I keep on like these…

1 comments:

Wisely said...

上天賦予人類思考的能力,若不善加利用就實在太浪費了。不過,凡事都應該適可而止,過分焦慮只會變成杞人憂天,情況不但得不到改善,反而會越來越糟糕。我相信若閣下有意修讀哲學的話,一定會是個出色的學生。 =)