Latest Art Work

Sunday, March 12, 2006

What is your true element?



Your element is earth: Wise, solitary, mysterious and loving. You are very wise. Your wise as in you know things others do not. You can see past the stereotypes and see the real people behind their facades, people will often come to you for help and advice. Quite solitary and somewhat shy around people because you prefer animals and plants. Animals aren't afraid to show themselves or what they are feeling and plants are fun to nurture. You are very strong in your silence, if you set your mind on something you will often times pursue it to the end. Sometimes you just want to get away, so you seek refuge in the forest where you can have time to think and try to sort out your emotions. The sound of the wind usually calms you, especially moving through the trees. Life to you is something precious and should not be taken for granted.


Author's Note : Had visited my blog to see my Johari Window... tks edwynn for replying... hmm... but dunno why, I still feel the Johari Window will never succeed in painting a picture out of me. Anyway I decided to flip website just to see if there are any recent activity, and voila, from a fren's fren website, I found this Quiz to do. Being a Quiz fanatic (those who know me very long should know how much time i used to spend in tickle.com ... and how many quizzes i had completed ... funny thing is i never found myself still .. maybe just refuse to admit the results????).. I immediately click on the URL and completed the quiz. And the next thing that runs in my mind is.... GORGEOUS! OOOOO I simple love that anime picture!!!! Just feel is... very artistic. The blue butterfly, the lady in picture. Oh gosh, if I have half her beauty, her "air"... Suddenly I feel like drawing her.. oh betta give up that thought. Need to study still.. Anyway that is the reason why i posted this blog.. to forever be smitten by this lady... (haha am i a les... i wonder too "p)

p/s : btw i had scan through that guest's blog, and found out a very remarkable story about my friend. Salute to you QR. Hmm somehow I always felt you are a very good friend, and apparently, I'm not mistaken.

1 comments:

Wisely said...

Hmm I got the following result leh:

Your element is Light: Innocent, beautiful, kind-hearted and pure. You are so sweet your almost angelic! You find joy in others happiness and cannot stand to see anyone in pain. You want to make everyone around you feel good about themselves and if someone is upset you can tend to become rather upset as well which means you are sympathetic and raise others above yourself. Being as kind and good-natured as you are people have most likely hurt you in the past but you pick yourself up every time. You may look fragile but you are stronger then most tend to see. Life is beautiful no matter how you look at it and you understand that people make mistakes. Not everyone is perfect. You try to see the good in the bad which is a talent few posses. Dont ever let anyone change you. You truly have a beautiful soul inside and a heart of gold.

Hmm...I where got so good ah, haha =)