Latest Art Work

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Morning Star

Morning Star

Today I saw a star. A very bright star. The sky was dark blue, the sun rays have not reached it yet. And in the middle of the sky, was a lonesome star. A very bright star. It looks like a white 't', with silvery mist surrounding it, giving it a diamond shape.

Maybe it is the first time I see such a bright star.
Maybe it is the early morning mood.
But I kept staring at the star.

As the sky brightens.
As the ray starts to reach the star.
The star got outshone.

But in my eyes, I still see this bright star
And I keep talking to it...

Star Light Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

p/s : For the next few days, this star keeps shining brightly on my way to work, but somehow I felt that day, the star seems to be at its brightest.

0 comments: