Latest Art Work

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sunya's Blog

Had decided to go and check up if Summer Rhapsody has the ending already, and was not disappointed. Hmm, I can only say the little girl is very cute =D

Other than that, my only interest is to find out the story of all these stars. Coz it was quite interesting hearing the mum telling the Pisces story & the dad telling the Virgo story.

Watched the music video too. As usual, Sunya is the one singing, and as usual it sound so fabalous. Then I saw a link to her blog, Wah even she blogs now. All in chinese so as usual I just skim through. It's tough reading chinese "p . Only Wisely & I-Weekly can force me to read the stuff word for word but even then, it only works for a limited time span.

Anyway, Sunya actually wrote down the lyrics. Coolz. Thanks so much to her, I need not typed & refer my dictionary countless times.

Here's it :
三個夏天

詞:吳若權 曲:Ashly

打開門讓我走進 你的房間 卻還有別人在裡面
關了心感情總會 慢慢沉澱 怎麼也回不到從前

閉上眼以為你會 消失不見 孤單地度過了幾年
張開眼愛已走遠 我們之間 又多了另一個夏天

用真心換謊言 寧願被自己騙
這個世界能不能夠同時有 三個夏天 我只能
走到海角天邊 等你的決定 出現
明確地說你愛我不會改變 直到永遠

用真心換謊言 讓愛回到原點
整個世界到了最後只剩下 一個夏天 我陪你
走到海角天邊 當淚如潮水 湧現
溫柔地說我愛你不會改變 直到永遠

海岸線被風吹動 相思纏綿 重逢是最美的預言
瓶子裡有一封信 帶著夢想 等待著有情人發現
我和你會再續前緣

Oh what watching this movie, felt like the "message in the bottle" feeling. But is just a touch and go feeling. Other than the fact the little gal is called 'Pin Pin' haha. But it sounds quite nice on the little gal too.

3 comments:

Wisely said...

喂!關我什麽事?人家看我的blog不知多enjoy呢, 哪有你說得這麽勉強?=v=

Butterflygalz said...

I din say I did not enjoy.. afterall u shd know me well, if i don't like what I'm reading, u point a gun at me, I also will not want to read. "p

Wisely said...

haha i am 斯文人,絕對沒有暴力傾向,wont point gun at people one (at most 下毒only "v"), anyways thanks for your support sia! =)